Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im a new member, had to check out the site, building a red 68 convertable , red with a blue top! i might need help on this one to identifi

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
welcome to Team Camaro Bob

We will help you, post some pictures when you can

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a 68 convertible,., red paint, blue top, red interioer. Would any one out there have this combo or picther's?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been to site a few times, thought i would sign up. Redoing a 1969 rs. Whats the best way to recondition a console? Will post some pics sometime.

·
Retired
16,017 Posts
welcome to the new folks... feel free to start your own individual threads and tell us about yourself, maybe post some pics of your cars.
When you get to questions about restoration etc. seek out the forum sections that best deal with your issues, then post away, you will find many guys that have done what you are doing. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,614 Posts
Welcome to all! There is an unwritten rule here, before asking questions, you must post pictures or give to another to post...........LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will take a look at the 68 when a make it back to the shop. but like hey! I would like to post a pic of my 69. Hows that done any way?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
68 convertible, red interior, red exterior with a med blue top, 467 / 724 / R4 trim tag. any one have a picture of a camaro with all 3 options ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts