Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to the website and am hoping that I can get alot of information and insite from the wealth of knowledge that is here. I am just putting the final touches on my '69 Impala convertible (been in my family since new) and starting to look for my dream car......1969 camaro. I was constantly impressed with the experience and knowledge of the people on the "impalass427" web site....they saved me so much time and helped me avoid alot of frustration during the restoration......and I expect that the people on this site are equally knowledgeable on the camaro.
I either want to get a project (so I can build it the way that I want it) or a completely restored car. If I go the latter route, I would like a nice #2 car so I can take it out and enjoy it (ie no trailer queen).
Thank-you all in advance for the help that you give me.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!
gotta love the impala's... one of my many first cars was a 70 drop top, i enjoyed that ole girl a bunch!!..gold with a black top and black guts!

·
19,798 Posts
Welcome to the site :beers:

Lots of great folks and knowledge here....good luck on your hunt :yes:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
welcome ,Randy Be carefull building camaros can be an addiction

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once it is finished, I can post some pictures. It is getting warm enough here to start driving it, so I am hoping to get it finished soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts