Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I traded my 80 Corvette custom convertible last month for a 68 Camaro convertible ss. I joined team Camaro right afterwards and I have been so lost in the posts while turning wrenches on the SS I havent had the time to say hi.

So, not only hello but thanks for all of the information so far. This is a great forum with a wealth of information. You guys really know your stuff.

Jim

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Welcome to TC Jim! Nice year!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hello Jim,

Welcome to TC. Congrats on the 68. Would love to see pics and hear what you are working on. I am about 20 miles north of Boston. Where are you?

Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the welcome. The Camaro is red w/black ss stripes, black interior, black top. It has a 350 (mild rebuild), console gauges and a tic toc tach. Im adding 3rd gen power steering, front disc brakes, and a front end rebuild kit next month. Its no Barrett Jackson 50,000 car by any means, but it shows nice and will be a great cruiser. I will post pics this weekend (and if your near Boston, theres always cold beers here!)

Matt, Im about 15 miles south of Boston.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to TC from the Great White North...but not an exclusive claim this year, eh?

Nice to see one step up the auto ladder to a Cam:thumbsup:...even got the bestest year, as Ev pointed out!

capt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts