Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m an ineffective newbie here, have been active in the Corvette hobby for more years than I care to mention. I’ve owned other Chevy Bowtie products along the way a 67 Z28 (fender said 302), a 67 396/375 Camaro, a 66 327350 Nova, several Chevelles and a few other GM products, a GSX Stage 1, a 442 convertible that had those funny red plastic inner fenders, won’t mention the Fords or Mopars today. I’m thinking/hoping that I might have something worth sharing with this forum too.

I live in Northeastern, Oklahoma; have for the better part of my life, worked at Ford Motor in the Engine Division for a short period of time, after graduating from college.

Will eventually get all of my signature and profile up to speed.

Most that are not using my name in vein simply call me Roy

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
Hey Roy, welcome to Team Camaro.:beers:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Welcome Roy - sounds like you've owned some cool cars over the years, especially the '67 z! Be warned, folks will pester you for pictures! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Welcome Roy.

Those red inner fenders are associated with the W30 option in the 442. Dad and I junked out a 1969 Olds 442 around 1978-80. Rear end gears were trashed, but took out the Muncie, W30 engine, those fenders, the hood, seats, etc. Rest of the body was crushed. Would really like to have that car back. We could have easily swapped out a different rear axle. Oh well..

Yes, post some pics please.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome Roy! from a fellow Okie here. Not sure your awar but we have a free camaro club here. Www.okcamaros.com and on facebook , https://www.facebook.com/groups/okcamaros

I’m an ineffective newbie here, have been active in the Corvette hobby for more years than I care to mention. I’ve owned other Chevy Bowtie products along the way a 67 Z28 (fender said 302), a 67 396/375 Camaro, a 66 327350 Nova, several Chevelles and a few other GM products, a GSX Stage 1, a 442 convertible that had those funny red plastic inner fenders, won’t mention the Fords or Mopars today. I’m thinking/hoping that I might have something worth sharing with this forum too.

I live in Northeastern, Oklahoma; have for the better part of my life, worked at Ford Motor in the Engine Division for a short period of time, after graduating from college.

Will eventually get all of my signature and profile up to speed.

Most that are not using my name in vein simply call me Roy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts