Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1967 RS/SS. Muncie 4 speed, Hurst shifter, 3.73 posi rear.
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - Feel like I know some of you already as I have been enjoying the site for a little while before deciding to join. Just purchased a 1967 Rally Sport with a good shell and lots of new stuff on the front end. The rest of it is in numerous boxes and taking up about half a guest house. The engine will be a 350 bored .30 over and a Muncie 4 speed. The car is located on Virginia's Northern Neck and my permanent address is in Northern Virginia. I am still in the planning stage of my restoration (driver not show) and would enjoy meeting any of you willing to do so in either location. I am retired so time and travel in Maryland or Virginia is no problem.

I need to learn how to use this site properly so I don't ask too many questions that have already been covered and how to use the PM function (particularly to ask Doug if he will share the details of the killer red color of his ride!). That's it for now and I look forward to future communications.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Sounds like you are on your way. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
19,676 Posts
Welcome Eric, it's aways great to see another true first gen owner on TC.

The search feature at the top of the page is a good place to start when you have a question.

Roger

·
19,904 Posts
Eric, welcome to TC :beers:

Just a heads up, Camaro Nats in Fredrick Md at the fairgrounds as well as GM Nats. in Carlisle this coming June....(both are the same weekend :clonk: )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts