Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order all new Moog parts from Summit and received to part boxes with the same part number MADE in the USA on the box but to my surprise I got 2 parts that looked different and one has a MADE IN CANADA sticker on it. The parts are both the same size and work and Summit has no problem with returning it but I need to speak to MOOG to see what is the correct part. I say it is the NON Canadian part. Has anyone had this problem with MOOG.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
those pesky Canadians with their cheap labor and weak dollar just don't care about quality..
if Summit doesn't have a problem with returning it, then ship it back.
how much less does Moog stuff cost from Summit than at your local NAPA.. or Checker.. or O'Reily's..or Car Quest.. or pretty much any other local parts store?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those pesky Canadians with their cheap labor and weak dollar just don't care about quality..
if Summit doesn't have a problem with returning it, then ship it back.
how much less does Moog stuff cost from Summit than at your local NAPA.. or Checker.. or O'Reily's..or Car Quest.. or pretty much any other local parts store?
Its not the matter of cost on small items like that it just I work during the week and it just simple to order on Monday and have the part for the weekend at the door.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
go to any local parts store, and pretty much any Moog part is there by tomorrow.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go to any local parts store, and pretty much any Moog part is there by tomorrow.
Yeah but my problem is I work and the parts store's that carry moog local close before I get home

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
hmm.... mine look just like the pic with the canada sticker. They are 6 years old, and have not turned to dust or fallen off yet. They even still turn when I loosen the bolts and don't when I don't!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spoke to Mood (federal-mogul) and they say the Blcak part is correct

1 - 9 of 9 Posts