Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi its a 1967 rs I am the 2nd owner and have my protecto plate. I bought it from a local guy with 76,000 on it in 86 when iwas 16. It was a 210hp 2br glide 308 butternut yellow car. It has had a few motor combos in it. it currently has a 383 stroker 6in rods and a 3500 10 converter turbo 350 and 456 12 boltposi.. I have a set of 390 gears that I would like to put back in it soon and I have a 700r and a 4l60e I have been thinking of adding. I have also added rear disc breaks. i am very into the PT/G machines. I have a 1995 Impala ss with many upgrades and have a tune of fun with that ride . I would like to be able to do the same with my 67 but still keep the street look. i have been driving my camaro for SOO Long with no front sway bar and Skinnies in the front do to racing at Atco for most of my early years (It was fun) I know want to do mostly cruising and maybe a trip to Atco 2 or 3 times a year. I do the SCS and The local shows and Wildwood Eastcoast boardwalk Classic.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I had a 68 ss and I painted it yellow with a black vinyl top. Seeing that picture almost made me cry... again. I sold it 20 years ago.:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.