Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to start with the imfo i have gathered from the enet i believe i own a 1967 ss350 L48 with a rs package i m the second owner of this car with was also my first in 1977 it has been a life long project and now that the kids are gone i m going to try to finish it correctly (or atleast close) i have owned the car to remember the dates i made all the changes but i know around 1979 i put a tilt frontend on it in 82 had quarters and fender wells replaced also dipped the frame and doors at that time i replaced brakes parts,lines and all other parts all the rubber bushings ball joints ty-rod ends pitmanarm the motor was rebuilt no major work there just a mild cam it is the original 350 (#match) i rebuilt the trans in 2000 also changed rear gear then 3.90:1 the car has not been plated since 1980 but it is driveable now 2009 my plan is to go back to metal frontend and upgrade the rear suspension and hopeing the guys on this forum could help me out with my quest to finially finish this project i will try to post some pics but not overly computer savy

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more sorry about the way i post pics don t know how to post more than one at a time

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts