Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO, My name is Robert,

I have been coming to this site for a long time, and finally became a member. I don't usually join club's, but the people, and info. here seems first rate. so I joined.

I have been in love with Camaro's ever since I saw my very first one,in the spring of 1967. I was outside playing when this bolero red rs Camaro drove up.It was my older brother. He just arrived home from Vietnam.I took as many rides as I could get,and started learning terms like Posi traction,small block, big block,etc.

Any way long story short, I have owned and worked on a lot of first gen. Camaros. I still have that very first one I saw that many years ago.Still in it's factory red paint So I thought along from learning I could help fellow members.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome Robert. Nice back history on you and your Brothers 67.

·
Premium Member
19,676 Posts
Welcome to the site Robert. We always like news members with 67s. Are you planning on keeping your car original? We alway like pictures, especially when they are original.

Roger

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. I am trying to figure out how to put picture's in here, and after I do I will post them. Yes roger, I am in the process of de construction now, but not sure what to do. I am even unsure weather to re paint or leave the original paint ,even with the battle scratch's, and dings. The reason for this is My brother passed away recently, and the car has a whole lot of sentimental memories.I know I will replace all the
rubber seals etc. I even was thinking of changing interior color's. Right now I am open to anything, short of chopping her up.Any input would be helpful, Thank's Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts