Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just joined up & happy with info I have learned in 1 day. I have a 68 Camaro SS/RS. The car is a hybrid ( or mongrel) of my 68 350 SS that I totaled, and a RS I picked up 4 days later. The complete drive train & SS parts were swapped into the RS.The car last ran in 1984, so I am prepared for an adventure. The car has some mild mods, headers & holley carb.

Regards,
Vern

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi all,
Just joined up & happy with info I have learned in 1 day. I have a 68 Camaro SS/RS. The car is a hybrid ( or mongrel) of my 68 350 SS that I totaled, and a RS I picked up 4 days later. The complete drive train & SS parts were swapped into the RS.The car last ran in 1984, so I am prepared for an adventure. The car has some mild mods, headers & holley carb.

Regards,
Vern
Welcome aboard Vern...keep us updated with photos! :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Hey Vern - where in CT are you? Sounds like a sweet Franken-ride your working on. Post some photos when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be glad to post "in process" photos.
Today was a milestone, I have a copy of my lost title coming. The car is in the planning stage, I hope to complete a good inspection by mid month, the "plan" is to improve the steering & front suspension. Also looking at an LS-1 swap, but this is dependent on the condition of my SB 350 and "Munchi, they were good 30 + years ago. I am located in Glastonbury.

Regards,
Vern

1 - 4 of 4 Posts