Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just signed up again. I was a member ages ago, first joined about 15 years ago. I became a lifetime member back then, but haven't been on in years. I see that there has been some changes since I have been on. I was wondering if the old life time members were grandfathered in.

I'm still into old cars and since I've been on my son has gotten a 1980 Z28. It needs some body work, has some rust around the t-tops. So I'll be in the body section quite a bit, looking for advice. It's good to be back.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
If you joined as "Life time" you should still be good. My problem was when joined as "lifetime" they assigned an expiration date.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got through doing a search on some old posts, and found where I had joined back in 2005 as ucdog. I was a gold lifetime member. I used to live in Columbia, SC but moved to Sumter, SC a little over 5 years ago for my job.

·
14,267 Posts
If you signed up and paid as a lifetime member you are still a lifetime member.

Do you know what email address you used to sign up in 2005?

·
14,267 Posts
20BDD5C4-42F7-4426-BFDB-6B990293CD1A.jpg

Your membership is currently Lifetime Gold

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much John.

I just found pictures that I posted back in 2006 of my car. It has been through quite a few changes since then. I’ll post some new pictures soon.:smile2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there anything that I need to do to have access to lifetime member status again? I was not able to login under the old ucdog name that is why I signed up again.

·
14,267 Posts
Is there anything that I need to do to have access to lifetime member status again? I was not able to login under the old ucdog name that is why I signed up again.
you will need to reset your password. To do so you will use the email address you used when you signed up as ucdog

·
Premium Member
19,676 Posts
you will need to reset your password. To do so you will use the email address you used when you signed up as ucdog
Good luck with that. Unless he is a Yahoo or Google user he has probably changed his internet/email provider in 15 years.

Roger

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
OK guys I was able to stumble through reclaiming my old AOL account. How can I change my email on here now. I do not use that account at AOL for anything anymore. Every time that I try to change it, it says that email is in use. Is there any way to delete the new account so I can swap?

Reactions: 69Z28

·
14,267 Posts
Send a pm to admin asking them to delete. I can delete but the tool the mods use to delete also blocks the IP address. Don't want that to happen

J

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Finally got the email straight. Thanks for the suggestion John. Should that other account be deleted?

·
14,267 Posts
Finally got the email straight. Thanks for the suggestion John. Should that other account be deleted?
You're good to go. I've asked for the other to be deleted but it really doesn't matter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts