Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy, first post on Forum. Have been restoring a 67 SS for about 10 years and have finally got serious again.

I’m running a 88 Corvette TPI motor, T-350 and looking forward to using the forum for help and advise.

------------------
RickM

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome aboard RickM, by the way please check your spelling in your UserName Profile.
EEEeee

------------------
Ricky
68/RS on Blocks...

[This message has been edited by Ricks68RS (edited 11-21-2001).]

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Welcome! Hope we can be of some help.

Hey Rick,
You're from Woodbridge I see. I am in Centreville. I don't make it to many cruise ins or anything, but if you know of any good spots around Northern VA, let me know.
www.geocities.com/boodlefoof

·
Super Moderator
33,186 Posts
Welcome to the club.

Certainly is a lot of talent here, you've come to the right place.

I was just wondering if you happened to see the girls down the hall, Haven't seen them lately.....

------------------
Everett 68/350/PG/11.90/115mph

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it and it's changed Thank You! <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ricks68RS:
Welcome aboard RickM, by the way please check your spelling in your UserName Profile.
EEEeee

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
RickM
67 SS "Almost Running"

·
Registered
61 Posts
boodlefoof, I don't make it to many cruise ins right now either since my car is still sitting on blocks. I could of course always borrow my Dad's 66 vette
I know of a few cruise in places in Woodbridge and a few in Springfield. Is anyone still hanging out at Joe's Pizza (off of Liberia)?

------------------
Ricky
68/RS on Blocks...

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I made it out to Chubby's in Manassas once or twice, but then the cruise-in was moved... the pizza hut had some problems with the parking lot being 100% full on Saturday nights. Now the big one is supposed to be at the Burger King in Manassas... off of 234 I think. Haven't been there yet. I've also made it out to this little diner (forget the name) in Annandale once or twice.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Welcome aboard RickM, You will find that the info collected here is of great value. The best thing is that valuable info increase day by day...

------------------
Our affair with Camaros is a live sentence without the possibility of parole. www.geocities.com/c68ss http://home.coqui.net/borench

1 - 10 of 10 Posts