Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of a 69 convertible just freshly restored. Spent some time behind the wheel today. Love being part of the club!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome, Kevin.... I'll bet it was fun! Got any pictures?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome to TC Kevin.

·
13,838 Posts
Did you buy Cliff's car?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome Kevin!! Sounds like you have yourself a great car! I took mine out for a spin yesterday for my annual Thanksgiving drive! Had to wait for a few small snow flakes to stop but other than that, it was great! I think I freaked my dad out a little power sliding around a corner! haha!! Enjoy the ride and like everyone said.....pics please!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody, I've owned a total of 3 67 Camaro's and 1 68.
None of them were very nice cars, just fun driver's
Last Saturday I purchased my first 69, it's a Z11 Pace Car convertible. It is as close to a #1 car that I have ever seen. Man am I excited to have this car.
I Googled the VIN# 124679N618218 and found a post on this website dated February 10th, 2005
All of the Numbers, Transmission, Engine, Rear end all match up to that older post.
dkatap is the screen name of the person who posted it, at the end of the post his first name is Dennis. In that post he said the car was found in a barn for over 30 years (since about 1975)
I bouthr the car at the Dallas Leake Auction last weekend (11-22-2014), I just could not resist as this has been one of my favorite cars since I first saw one at Steakley Chevrolet in Dallas Texas with my dad when I was 7 years old (did I mention how excited I am to have the pleasure of owning this car)
I am wondering if any current members that have any knowledge of this car. It would be great to find some barn find pics, also to find out who performed the restoration and possible past ownership. Some pics & more information to come

1 - 11 of 11 Posts