Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to post a new thread 3 days ago.But a message came up saying it had to be approved by admin.It was an electrical Question.I'm new to posting on this web site.I paid for a liftime membership to be able to post pics,i'm wondering how long it usually takes to get a new thread posted?Thankyou

·
Premium Member
4,276 Posts
That’s crazy. You paid for a membership and can’t start a thread without admin approval?

Don

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Problems posting I can understand if it involves a photo (but not with a lifetime membership), as there are restrictions on photo posting (size and number when you first start out on the Team boards). Those restrictions go back to when this board was on a single server in the founders house. But this board has expanded considerably since going commercial.

I would consider that a glitch and move on. While this post works ask your question.

Big Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Mike, Michael here on the other end. I also ran into a similar problem when I was researching my 1968 Camaro earlier in February, 2019. It was quite frustrating because I had used the site before and there exists lots of great information here! What I learned is to hang tight when asking to post because you have not been approved. I was asked if I wanted to pay for the membership at some point. I did not pay. I was thinking I had a special front seatbelt option that was different from what I had seen in the photos within this group's massive resources. My Camaro did not have that special option and the membership showed me the news I needed to see. I was unable to post photos with my initial dialog but later on they were accepted. I believe I was able to send the photos only after an administrator had approved me. I also learned most of the great discussion actually occurs on the week ends.

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,336 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts