Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all: OK I committed that cardinal sin of posting before letting everyone know who I was. Sorry! :eek:

I was searching some stats today from my website and found this board by accident when someone posted a pic of one of my customer's rides.

Great site this is(I sound like Yoda!)

I am Lenny Schaeffer and I own and operate a hot rod building shop in Woburn MA. Currently I have two Camaros in the shop- both of which have been chosen to be real head turners by their owners.

Allen's car:
http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/current_work/68CamaroKapson/CamaroKapson.htm

Rick's car:
http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/current_work/67Camaro_Crist/67Camaro_crist.htm

Ive been building cars since the 80's and it was only in the last 3 years that people kept asking me enough that I decided to throw away my dealership management job and make hot rods my living!

I have owned everything from Ford to chevy and my current love is my 56 Chevy Belair that I build from scratch and have had since 1981.

I could go on and on but I dont want my post to sound like a job interview resume- I want people to know I am here to meet new folks and to offer any advice and help I can to keep this hobby going- and maybe meet a few new friends at the same time.
Cheers :beers:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome Lenny! Glad to have you.
BTW how on Earth did you get the idea this place was for Hot Rods?
hehehe...(evil laugh)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome Lenny. I live in Hudson MA, and work in Boston. Are you in your shop on Saturdays? If so, maybe I'll hop in the Camaro and stop by and say hi. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Lenny. I live in Hudson MA, and work in Boston. Are you in your shop on Saturdays? If so, maybe I'll hop in the Camaro and stop by and say hi. :thumbsup:
Im ALWAYS In the shop....LOL

If I had a bed here Id probably just sleep here too.:noway:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lenny...........welcome neighbor from North Reading, Ma.......Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts