Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids are out of college and I got a ton of free time. I just got a rust free 68 convertible that has been sitting for 18 years. It has some problems and I found this site doing some research. I'm looking forward to that first test drive!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
You will thoroughly enjoy this site. All the information you'll ever need is here. Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
32,518 Posts
Welcome, Keith, to the club!!!
Correct year and enjoy your new journey. You will be able to post pictures after 3(?) posts, maybe 5(?), or, supply a picture address.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome to TC - Nice ride. What are some of the issues you will green light on the project list?

Brian

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to TC - Nice ride. What are some of the issues you will green light on the project list?

Brian
Thank you. The list isn't to bad. Electrical issues are the main problem. I have no power to the fuse for dash lights (new headlight switch installed). No gauges work or dash/console lights. Turn signals don't blink, just light up. Someone installed the console gauges along the way and they are for show at the moment. Gas, amp and temp don't move just the mechanical oil pressure works.

It will need a new top later but that can wait. A good brake job and she will be ready to go to the muffler shop. Ill post more pics along the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts