Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys-

located here in austin, texas Looking at a camaro convertible in South FL (Ft. Lauderdale area) that i found on the internet, and thinking of heading out there to check out the car.

I am looking for someone/shop to inspect the car's body to be sure its straight and that i am not buying a hunk of rust.

Any advise on shops in the area, or just a checklist I should look for. I am a total newbie at this stuff, and really looking for help to find a good base car to make my dream car.

Thanks

·
Lifetime Gold Member
1,113 Posts
If the car is within a reasonable radius of Fort Lauderdale I have no problem going and taking a look at the car for you and taking photos if you want.

I know what to look for but I am no expert.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Drew, that is incredibly nice! yes its really close the FL airport. I am trying to see if I can run there in the next couple of weeks so I will keep you posted. Your ride is incredible BTW!

·
Lifetime Gold Member
1,113 Posts
My office is 1 mile from the airport so let me know. Send me an email or PM message. Good Luck with it! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment on my car too!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I'll be in Miami/Ft Lauderdale this weekend and I can help you out too if needed. I'll be there from Sat AM until Tues PM. Same as Drew, send me a PM or e-mail with some info and I'll go give it a good look for you. Let me know EXACTLY what you're looking for and I'll tell you if this car fits the bill.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, so I guess "really close" to the Fort Lauderdale Airport means 14 miles, its in Pompano Beach, sorry for the miscommunication.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Pompano Beach is not that far from the FLL airport. If Drew can't make it let me know I am in the middle of a '67 conv restoration and can swing by there to take a look for you. I go through Pompano twice a week. What are the particulars on the car?

Brandan-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts