Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello form Colorado. I have read a few postings here at Team Camaro. But have never posted anything. I am in the process of restoring/recloning a non-documented 1970 L34 RS/SS. It's got a long way to go before its done. I have been a Camaro enthusiast most all of my life. My first Camaro was a 1970 RS/SS L48 (which is why I have the one I am working on) that I purchased when I was seventeen. I am looking at a '67 on e-bay and was hoping to get some input from this group. It seems like a pretty good deal to me but I am not too familer with the market for 1967 cars. Any advice or opinion would be welcome. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-Convertible-67-SS-RS-Convertible-Factory-AC-Rare-Gold-Interior-1967-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem335eb808afQQitemZ220632451247QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!
looks nice, others will chime in, im a 69 kinda guy!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the TC Crew, Kreg.

You might want to look through the extensive archives on this site in order to educate yourself on this matter. It's a great time to buy from the buyers' point of view.

Good luck on your quest.

capt

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome to TC, it is the site for Camaros. Man I've learned so much so sit back with your favorite beverage and you can spend hours on here.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Nice looking car, not a big fan of the gold but I would keep it factory. I like to keep things more on the original side. I would say 15K - 18K would be a good price. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts