Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! My name is Jordan Priestley and I'm new to the Team Camaro forum but I've been building bowties for over 15 years. I'm currently building a 1973 RS Camaro for this years SEMA show where it will be displayed in our booth; PROTHANE. We manufacture performance urethane engine, transmission, and suspension bushings. There will also be multiple articles along with the Silver State Classic

There will also be a tech article in an upcoming issue of FSC (Fastest Street Car) on the engine build. The engine is a 427ci BB bored 0.030" over making it a 433ci BB. I'll be using a factory IV 4 bolt block with an Ohio Crankshaft 4340 3.766" stroke crank, Scat 6.135" H-Beam Rods with ARP 2000 bolts, JE flat top forged pistons, Dart Pro 1 CNC 355cc aluminum heads, Comp Cams complete solid roller valve train and cam, Edelbrock Victor Sr. intake manifold port matched to the heads, CARB Shop 990 blow thru carb, MSD electronics, ProCharger F-1R intercooled system @ 20 psi of boost, Aeromotive fuel delivery, CSR electronic water pump, APR bolts and studs, Milodon BB road race oil pan, Cometic head gaskets with Fel Pro to complete it. Every part being used is an off the shelf deal. We plan on making around 1,000 HP on pump gas once complete.

The Camaro will have Global West front suspension, Eibach Springs, Baer 6S Brakes front and rear, Hydratech brake assist system, Currie 9" rear end, Performance Suspension Components: tie rods, center link, pitman arm, Classic Industries OER replacment panels, AGR Power Steering, Painless wiring, Autometer, plus a lot more.

I will post pictures as time allows; the car has to be done for SEMA which is 5 months away! If anyone has any questions regarding any of the parts listed please feel free to ask. I look forward to being part of the community! :beers:

JPriestley83

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from another So. Cal member! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts