Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, Have owned our 69 camero all its life. Wife and I bought new! My name is David Torres from Socorro, NM. Married 40 years{same women}. Just finished building ffr coupe with my son. His car ol dad did the body work and spend 2.5 yrs working together to complete. Such car work has inspired me to start body work on 69 with my son.
bueno bye,
dave

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welocme to team camaro..AWESOME HISTORY!! 40 YEARS TO THE SAME WIFE!! WOW!! GOOD JOB!! I CANT BELIEVE SHE PUT UP WITH YOU THAT LONG!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO David :beers:

Sounds like a cool car, and to have owned it from day-1 makes it all the more special :thumbsup:
I'm sure the boys over at the Camaro Research Group (CRG - www.camaros.org. ) would love to talk to you about any documentation, dealer info and other history you have on your car - as well as have the 'numbers' info for their database :beers:

You might also want to go to the "Tag Team" forum and post up you car's numbers there for help with decoding and general information.

Hope you find the site usefull and we can answer any questions you have - I know we'll be asking you a few ;)
Looking for ward to you input in the forums AND some pictures when you get a chance :yes:

John

·
Super Moderator
32,278 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Dave. Congrats on the long commitment, er, marriage.
Also, congrats on building the FF car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts