Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - new to this forum and to Camaros - at least since the 3 I had in the early 70s ( one was a 396/375) I am considering jumping back into Camaros - just sold my 67 Corvette which I owned for 22 years - it became too difficult to get in and out of plus the side pipes were great 20 years ago but became too loud as I aged (68). If I purchase the Camaro I am considering I plan to fly to New Orleans and drive it home to Columbus Ohio - 900 + miles. 327 with recent rebuild, EFI, 700R4.
Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. I actually just bought a C2 coupe, first Vette for me in my life at 57 but

Good luck with your purchase my back hurts no matter what!
That Camaro looks solid and sound. Sure looks like she would go 900 miles no problem.
Years ago 2 guys flew out to California from Chicago to buy a 71 Camaro from me to drive back.
That is a haul and hard for anyone to say what could happen. I felt better taking it to a shop and having it basically safety checked which it passes.
Perhaps seller can do for you.

Reactions: pyasher

·
Premium Member
'68 396 SS/RS, '97 SS, '02 SS
159 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you buy it let us know and good luck! Before you pull out of New Orleans I'd suggest you pick up a cheap tool kit in a case to put in the trunk for any minor emergency roadside repairs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts