Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to PhotoBucket, I need to make a whole new thread! :clonk:

I personally just bought a '73, so it will end up as a BMR / T.C. Build

It's a shame in that it is a Numbers car (307) A/C. It doesn't look like the motor has ever been touched, still has Factory Stickers in a lot of places that I never knew existed. It's been painted that is about it!

T.C.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Busy Week - The Camaro is Rust Free, no modifications, a Time Capsule! If it wasn't a 307 Automatic car, I would never go into it.
We tested our 2" Rear Lowering Leafs and 2" Front Lowering Coils on the car this week. I was concerned since I was replacing Original 40 Year Sagging Springs that I wouldn't get much of a Drop. In the Rear I was correct, as there was no difference. In the front we dropped an Inch. An Overall nice look!

Before;

After

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Camaro will be going over to full CoilOvers all around when I put the Torque Arm in in the next couple of weeks

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheels & Tires Showed up

Vintage Wheel Works Model 48 17x9 & 17x8

Continental ExtremeContact DW's 245/45/17 & 285/40/17

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Re-design of our Uppers is done - we sent the plans out to get the plates laser-cut. My guys are working on the Lowers as I type this!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And we started working on the LS3 - Upgraded Oil Pump, Oil Pan, Cam, Motor Mounts, & Headers. Motor & Tranny will be in the car by Friday!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts