Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is jason senske. I just moved to vegas from michigan. I recently bought a 69 camaro to put a stroker in. I built the stroker 4 years ago that powered a 77 chevy 4wd. moved to vegas and bought a 69 camaro. car needs rear quarters, just wodering what quarters fit the best. I have redone about 5 vehickes and spend way to much time lining up and shimming panels. looking to make it smoother this time. goodmark maybe? thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hello and welcome from So. Cal. You might want to post your question about body panels in the Body forum where you might get more replies. :waving:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Welcome aboard....Let see a pic of your ride..

Don't forget to use the "Search" function....It contains archieve posts for many topics..Powerful site tool!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Jason ,enjoy working on your car ,post in the body forum ,original panels out there but you will pay $$$$$for the body guy's will help you out ,I would guess any quality aftermarket made here in the U S A stay away from the overseas crap ask questions before you buy....Happy Motoring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts