Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people! This is a really cool site. This is what I own. A 1969 RS Camaro that I bought in 1980-81 for 2,500 dollars. The car has an Endura Bumper,AC,Vynle top and came complete with the Pro-tecto-plate. Pretty much all original except it had been painted gold. but after doing my research the Original color is Dover White which went back on the car after I restored it. along with that I added a cowl induction hood and front/rear spoilers (of course). It is now due for another resto due to neglect which I kick myself all the time for.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Albert from So. Cal. Post some pictures of your ride soon! :waving:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice project Gean, unfortunatly my car don't that nice anymore. It's in the garage with flat tires. But i'll try to get some pics out. Thanks for getting my blood going HaHa. Keep up the project.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doug, those are incredible pic's. I always dreamed about an off frame resto. But I wouldn't know where or how to begin. My hats off to you and your bud's. P.S. It's always good to keep the frig stocked!!:beers:

·
Premium Member
11,156 Posts
Howdy to Albert from CC Texas, Sparkling City by the Sea. Been there in my younger days, WB Ray Texans, Delmar College, Ah, 6 Points and The Lex. Welcome from bad sand lands of west Texas.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Albert, at least you were smart enough not to have sold the car like so many do and later regret it. Welcome aboard. Charlie 69 RS

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Doug, those are incredible pic's. I always dreamed about an off frame resto. But I wouldn't know where or how to begin. My hats off to you and your bud's. P.S. It's always good to keep the frig stocked!!:beers:
Thanks, I wouldn't be able to get things done as quicky as I have if it wasn't for my buddies; however the only way I get them to help is to make sure the fridge is stocked!! :beers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts