Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Rich and I just bought a 69 Camaro SS. I am excited to start working on it. It is matte black and has a 4 speed manual with a 383 Stroker. I also own a 2010 Camaro SS with over 700 RWHP. I'm hoping to learn a lot and enjoy starting this new project.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I plan on changing some things on it. The rims are a little too much bling for me so I plan on selling them soon. I also plan to upgrade the suspension. Right now it has mostly stock setup.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A lot of the work needed is cosmetic. She drives fine so far. I have just noticed that some of the things the previous owner did were half-a$$ so now I'm having to correct them all. I'm still excited to have her though. It's funny when my wife and I drive around because we are only in our early 30's so we get a lot of crazy looks. Nothing like dual income and no kids.

·
20,096 Posts
Welcome to TC and thank you for serving :beers:

Good looking start :yes:

·
Super Moderator
32,892 Posts
Welcome, Rich, and Thank you and your wife for serving.
Nice ride and enjoy the new journey.

·
Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Rich - very nice ride. I like the contrast of the matte black and the white houndstooth interior. Thank you serving and sharing your ride with us.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome. It won't be long before I start picking everyone's brains. I have already ordered a couple restoration books to help with some of my questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts