Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Steve and I'm new to the forum. I have been putting some serious thought into getting a 1968 Camaro RS project, and therefore I have joined the site to learn as much about the first gen camaros as I can. So far the site appears to be a great resource as I prepare to start a project car and I really appreciate all the posts and info I have found thus far. This seems like a great community and I am glad I found it.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Steve ,good choice of years 68 No Wing's here baby just one more place for the car to leak..:yes:enjoy the site and information ..Happy Motoring :) 67 guy's just kidding about the wing's

·
Super Moderator
32,434 Posts
Welcome from the Right Beach! Another 68 owner, er, about to be a 68 owner.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome aboard... the more the merrier... and Old baldguy does have it right, you can't go wrong picking that year... don't forget to check out the Kijiji scene for a Can Cam.

capt

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, my name is Tom. I just joined your Team Camaro and hope to learn from your other members. My ride is a '67 Camaro coupe with a healthy ZZ4 short block 350 including AFR 180 heads, Comp roller cam & rockers, Edelbrock Air Gap manifold with a 650 AVS carb. Running a 2004R Bowtie Overdrive Transmission to a 4.11 posi 12 bolt. I just replaced the front and rear springs with Global-West .
I do have problem(?) getting more than one page of forum threads. It appears their are hundreds of them. Thanks for any help.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Tom welcome as well. You piggy backed on 'leakingtap's post which isnt mortal sin but feel free to start your own. Folks might not see a new member blended into someone elses posting.
Any thread that has more than one page has little numbers at top right and bottom right of that thread to go into next pages. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts