Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! Speed Tech Performance is a new sponsor to this site. Looking forward to yaking with all of you about Muscle Car suspensions. Great site!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to the site :thumbsup:
Glad to see Al is getting some of his fellow countrymen involved in the site to furnish services for all the Canadian members.

Looking forward to your input in the forums :yes:

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Roger theres lots of great professional advise here, welcome and have fun :beers:.

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Welcome Roger!

You need to get a web link in your sig. Here's their website, looks like some cool stuff http://www.speedtech-performance.com/

Do you have a guy named Larry there that I talked to a couple weeks ago about a set of headers?
I'm suffering from brain fade....

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! Speed Tech Performance is a new sponsor to this site. Looking forward to yaking with all of you about Muscle Car suspensions. Great site!
Ya got us in suspense on the suspensions...what part of the great white do ya hail from?

Welcome to the crew.

capt

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
DAVE that black one looks for. I am about to send the car to get the lug nut welded on the frame pending what i find at carlisle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts