Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my names Nevin I live in Chico, CA. LOve this site there is so much info and opinions. I recently bought a 67 rs project. Once I got her home i began unloading all of the parts that were stuffed inside, and there were a lot of parts. While I was removing a box I started to pull out one of the original gauges and SQUEEKK out jump 6 mice. I droped the box and they scattered every which way. 2 went down my basement and 2 went into my house. Luckily I have a mouser cat and he ate all of them lol.
I plan on doing a pro-touring style resoration. I already pulled off the front subframe and all of the components. I have CPP uppers and lowers that will go on and i plan on swapping in an IROC 2.5 steering box. I just got a set of c5 corvette calipers and I'm going to slowly start collecting the rest of the c5 conversion. I better stop typing for now its already getting long winded.

Oh yeah David Pozzi you know my brother Sean Breese

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 67, with a 68 grill inside.
Actually it came with 2 68 grills 3 spare doors a 68 passenger fender and the list goes on...And yes it is a 67 rs i already confirmed all the vin #'s and body tag

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Mike, I didn't see the astro vents in the door jams, or in the dash. I did not see the hinges, at the time. 67 is almost as good. At least it dosen't have those flat wheel well
openings.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Welcome from Sac-Town~

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome...how do I resize the pictures? Do I need to resize them on this site or my photobucket page?
You do them on the photobucket site. Click edit on the top of picture, then resize. Change the first number to 880 and the second number will automatically change. Then save original.

Go back to your post and refresh and it will change.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts