Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am very new to the site, even though I joined a few months back I am just getting around to actually being on the site.

I just wanted to give a little background. My name is Huey. Me and my dad have been working on our 70 camaro for about 4 years now. The car was his during highschool and was in pretty bad shape by the time I stared to get the Camaro bug...

Ever since I was a small child camaro's have been drilled in to my brain. My father owned 2 69's, the 70, a hot *** 1980, and finally a 2000 ss. I love my father for teaching me everything he knew about the cars, and working on the 70' with him made the car even cooler than it was.

The car started out in life as just a basic yellow camaro. It had a 307 in it with a 3 speed. Since then me and my father have dropped a 454 in it. Put a 12 bolt posi underneath, repainted the car fire red, and revamped the interior. My camaro by no means is a garage queen, I drive her everyday. She is the love of my life, and everyday I learn something new about her lol.

Her name is Christine...tell me what you think about her! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to the best site for Camaros, its kool that you built it with
your father. The car looks great!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Nice!!
Welcome to team camaro!