Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am new to the forum although I have visited many times to look for things for my '69 Camaro. I must say there is a wealth of information on this site and thanks for letting be part of it. Hope to meet a few new people and learn even more as I go along.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David

Thanks for the warm welcome. You have an nice pro street in the works there...don't you just love that 69 body style!

My car is a modified Z28 recreation (clone, although for some reason I do not like that word). It is a two time Camaro Superfest winner (2002 and 2003). I am trying to figure out how to post a link to my picture website so if you could help me out there I can show you more pictures. Lets try this to see if it works....

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Hi David

Thanks for the warm welcome. You have an nice pro street in the works there...don't you just love that 69 body style!

My car is a modified Z28 recreation (clone, although for some reason I do not like that word). It is a two time Camaro Superfest winner (2002 and 2003). I am trying to figure out how to post a link to my picture website so if you could help me out there I can show you more pictures. Lets try this to see if it works....

Your talking to the rong guy about picture posting Iv'e got to get my son to help me. You have a real nice car there I was going to go with the Z/28 theme but went the total opisite direction with nothing on the car at all.When they ask if its a real Z tell them yes if there asking they probably dont know anyway.If you have kids they'll know more than us,would like to see some more pics. Did you do the build yourself.What color is that is it orange.....

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Hi David

Super nice Joe:yes::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments there David. My car is red with silver stripes and it was body off restored by a gentleman in Tennesse in 2001. I have done some work myself to the engine bay. I installed Jet Hot coated headers, new Weiand intake, stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust and put 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes on her. I have few more upgrades that I going to do this year but it is slowly taking shape the way I like the car to be. Until I get this picture thing worked out here is another shot that maybe gives it a better look as to its colour.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Thanks for the compliments there David. My car is red with silver stripes and it was body off restored by a gentleman in Tennesse in 2001. I have done some work myself to the engine bay. I installed Jet Hot coated headers, new Weiand intake, stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust and put 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes on her. I have few more upgrades that I going to do this year but it is slowly taking shape the way I like the car to be. Until I get this picture thing worked out here is another shot that maybe gives it a better look as to its colour.

Oh yeah!!! Just beautiful:yes::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments guys, you all some very nice Camaro's as well...What 1st gen is not a nice ride???!!!..

I think I have the web link picture thing figured out so you can see more pictures of my '69.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Jim

I enjoyed reading your story on your 68 rag top. I was in my early 40's as well when I puchased my '69 Camaro. It took me 5 years of searching but in the end was well worth it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Mike

For sure, I must say the reception has been tremendous. Your 69 prostreet is pretty wild I must say. That 502 must set you back in your seat. Very unique colour as well, does it change shades depending on which angle your looking at it?

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hi there fellow Canuck! Nice car! Paint looks great!

Went through and stayed a night in your neck of the woods on the way to NS this past summer...nice ville... and everyone there was so helpful and friendly... was a maiden voyage with my motorhome...I needed help!

Looking forward to hearing from you, eh?

capt

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Howdy there capt.

Thanks for the compliment...yes she shines up pretty nice and my passion is for detailing so it pretty much spotless most of time.

Kingston is a very nice town. Not too big and if you want to go to the big citiy your only about 2-3 hours away.

So where in Ontario are you from? I take it by your username you must have a 68 Camaro. I would love to see some pictures...eh!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Howdy there capt.

Thanks for the compliment...yes she shines up pretty nice and my passion is for detailing so it pretty much spotless most of time.

Kingston is a very nice town. Not too big and if you want to go to the big citiy your only about 2-3 hours away.

So where in Ontario are you from? I take it by your username you must have a 68 Camaro. I would love to see some pictures...eh!
You got mail.

capt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts