Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there Everyone,
My name is Matt and Ive just moved to Sunny Florida all the way from Australia.

I recently bought myself a 1967 Mustang convertable with a 289 C4, However that is just going to be my daily driver. Still in a million bits but should be resprayed and put back together by may/june 07.

Im trying to find myself a 1967-1969 Camaro. I would like to find one that needs a full restoration...any colour, any motor.

If you have one or know anyone that has one please contact me....that way Ive got more of an excuse to stay on this site

Dont get me wrong, a V8 convertable stang is a tuff ride....but the shape of the camaro is an all round muscle car.

I live in Dunedin Florida (34698) so if youve got one close by that you might be selling in the near future or now...please contact me

[email protected]

:thumbsup: Matt..(Shermatt)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to TC Matt. You might want to place an ad in the "Wanted" section in the TC classifieds. You will probably have better luck on finding a first gen Camaro there. Happy hunting! :waving:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hunting and shopping for the right car is a LONG journey when done right- but you have minimal requirements so it shouldn't be too hard. Do a lot of reading and searching here and you'll get the best advice possible. Good luck on the search - and try not to mention the Mustang any more (just kidding) ;)

:beers:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Interested ?

I bought the car for $26.5K and have put another $18K into restoring it. Which means I have aprox. $43K+ wrapped up in an SS clone. Obviously it's not worth that much, I think anyone would be a fool to pay half that much for a clone. But, like many of us, I just kept buying parts and restoring the car.

Make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Matt welcome,, A mate of mine from down under just flew in lastnight to stay 3 weeks over here,, what part of austrilia are you from ?? Find out where all the locals criuse at on the weekends,, thats allways a good place to hear about cars for sale, and keep looking here on Team Camaro there allways projects to show cars here for sale,, few at great deals listed now in the classifieds,,, Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts