Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have been signed up on the site for a few months now and this site is the best thing I have ever come across. Anyways, I now have some images of my 1967 project car available for all the view. Along with my front-end tear down and where I am at in my restoration process as of now.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
James, welcome to the Team from another 67 Camaro owner. Good luck on your project. :waving:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome James. FWIW, on your website, I believe you meant to say your Camaro was built on the 5th week of December, 1966. ;)

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey, from a neighboring state. Great bunch of guys here. No question that can't be answered. Jim

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Cool Car Welcome and good luck!!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome James ,you were lucky your parents lived in a dry region ,or there would of been nothing left of your car if you were up here in the rainy NW ,glad you can enjoy your car now ,Happy Motoring

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Yaaaaah another Granada Gold 67......:thumbsup: Are you going to return it to the original color ?? Quite the project you have, but better than many I've seen on here. I really like the vintage aluminum slots :yes: Was it originally a 6 cylinder ?? It has an interesting radiator and fan shroud "changeover". Looks to have been ordered as an economical grocery getter....;) with the 3 on the tree. Does it still have the 3 speed ?? Those rusty old bolts really are a pain, aren't they...:sad:

Good luck with the project.....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts