Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting new wheels on my 67 BLACK camaro. The wheels will be LIVEWIRES with redlines. I am having trouble choosing the center section. I like the look of black,but i am afraid of the fad dying...THOUGHTS..???:noway: The interior is red,so the car really pops already!! I have talked to Frank at Prodigy and Jason at Rushforth they are awsome guys.!!!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Good choice on the wheel,I'd re-think the centers though.
With a black car,consider either the gun-metal or smoked titanium,the wheels will stand out more than black,especially when spinning.

The redlines will work well with your interior...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
The gun metal centers will work very well with your car...trust me.;)
Now you gotta choose between flat or gloss finish,I chose flat grey for my Bonspeeds on my Chevelle:

Don't forget to have the hoops clearcoated,very easy to keep clean.:yes:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Go semigloss dark grey or gunmetal for the centers.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
check out grandpa in the pic pointing and saying, honey you were concieved in one of those.
my dad says i was concieved in a 64 buick..

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
check out grandpa in the pic pointing and saying, honey you were concieved in one of those.
my dad says i was concieved in a 64 buick..
Sparky, you aint right.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I agree with musclecarjohn for the most part, I think that the smoked titanium would look good or even the brushed centers. I have the brushed centers on my car but it is two tone silver and charcoal so the brushed makes it pop a little more on my car I think.

Good luck making your choice....and you are right, Jason is a good guy to work / talk with, you can't go wrong with Rushforth"s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts