Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new wheels and tires put on after i drop the front and rear down some. what you think?

Richie

·
Retired
26,617 Posts
Not sure what it is but the wheels have a vintage look about them like they belong on the car... I can see the rear tires are 275/40/18 but what are the rest of the wheel and tire sizes?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot
they are 245/45/17 in the front
17x8's
18x10's in the rear
I didnt have to cut bend or hammer anything to make these wheels fit. They are the first run of the Apex G's in 18 inch size's billet specialties makes
put 2 inch lower springs on the front and didn't have to cut them either and 1 inch blocks on the rear. Everything went very easy on the job. I guess i got lucky I didn't even measure the offset for the rear before I ordered them.
Now I have to figure out the steering box on here, it's to quick

·
Registered
657 Posts
Very nice! They have a vintage look to them which means you won't get tired of them any time soon. The gray centers look real good and go great with the color of the car.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,178 Posts
Very nice......

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Very nice...!

As been mentioned,they have a nice retro-vintage look to them and they are different,which is two big pluses in my book.Plus,I love the grey centers...excellent choice on your part.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks John and for talking with me about your wheels.

they are not bad right now but on the inside of the wheel is tuff to clean
Richie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Richie your car looks perfict :yes:.... I like the wheels and the entire car, it just looks so right. Awesome job keep up the good work :beers:.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks alot
richie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts