Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, newbie here from the Austin area. Picked up a 68 coupe towards the end of last year and am about to get cranking on my resto. Expect to see lots of questions out of me since I've always been a Ford guy (mainly Mustangs).

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Glad to see you climbed down off that horse and got on the Camaro bandwagon - I think you'll enjoy it here :yes:
Lots of fellow members in the Austin area, hopefully you will get to meet them at local meets and shows - you'll never meet a greater group of guys than the ones on this site :thumbsup:
Austin's a great area! My kin live in Georgetown and Round Rock, I get out that way from time to time for work and to visit them.

Get a cold drink and read thorugh lots of the past posts and the 'stickys' at the top of the forums - loads of good info for helping you your project.
If you can't find something you need with a search, be sure to post up in the forum for that subject and you'll usually get the answer(s) quite quickly.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your car as you progress :beers:

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome, this is a great forum, I'm in Georgetown, feel free to pm me any questions concerning events, parts, shops etc, hope to see you around

·
Registered
934 Posts
Good to see a new guy in the Austin area. I'm way North up in Liberty Hill. About West miles from Gerogetown.

Good luck on the project.

Joe

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Welcome! There is a few people on here from the area, I'm a little ways south of you, close to New Braunfels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts