Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody my name is brandon. I am in the army about to deploy in december to Iraq for a year. I just bought a 1981 4.4L 267 z28 camaro for when i come back as a restore project. I had a 1989 camaro rs for a couple of years and i had to sell it for financial reasons and regreted everyday of it. Now im on my feet and ready make the car of my dreams come to life...

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
HOOAH! Is that close enough?
1st off, THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY SOLDIER!!
2nd, Welcome aboard and keep in touch when you deploy. We like havin new Camaros around here. Newbies buy the first round.
3rdly-Keep your head on a swivel. I did my time and am very grateful you have chosen to do yours. Youll be hearing from great Military loving personnel on here soon. Everyone on here has great respect for Military.

AE2(AW) Harley Moody USN-AD

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everybody my name is brandon. I am in the army about to deploy in december to Iraq for a year. I just bought a 1981 4.4L 267 z28 camaro for when i come back as a restore project. I had a 1989 camaro rs for a couple of years and i had to sell it for financial reasons and regreted everyday of it. Now im on my feet and ready make the car of my dreams come to life...
So does that mean you're my replacement? 1-6 CAV here, I come home around December. Welcome to the forum. From what I have seen so far there is a WEALTH of information here. And very little flame wars.
I have been involved with several forums for many of the cars I have owned and the one bike, and so far this is the most civil by a long shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts