Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Glad you stopped in !!! What cha got ??? :)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team! :waving:

·
Registered
218 Posts
welcome to the team... Becarefull though It can led to an internet addiction as it has for alot of us! ( i should be working on the car)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the great welcome from all ! Right now I am in the market and still looking and shoping for a 1967 SS big block Camaro with the RS covered light package . I want a steel body Camaro now ! I would like this to be our father and son`s project. I need to buy a Vintage Camaro soon before the prices go even higher and all the real one`s are out of reach. Right now we have a 2000 SS Camaro . The Y2K SS is eye candy but I am old school and want a metal body Camaro .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for the welcome . I guess I am a stick in the mud but I really think it would be so sweet to start my son`s out on old Camaro`s instead of him later turning to imports on his own . He love our Y2K SS [ Red with Black strips ] but I want him to enjoy working on something from the ground up if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Thanks for the great welcome from all ! Right now I am in the market and still looking and shoping for a 1967 SS big block Camaro with the RS covered light package . I want a steel body Camaro now ! I would like this to be our father and son`s project. I need to buy a Vintage Camaro soon before the prices go even higher and all the real one`s are out of reach. Right now we have a 2000 SS Camaro . The Y2K SS is eye candy but I am old school and want a metal body Camaro .
Are you looking for an "original" rs/ss 396 car, or a project to clone??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts