Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Bought my first 1969 z28 in 1976 when in high school. Paid $400. Recently bought a 69 z28 RS barnfind. Reliving my younger days.

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,651 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Did you have competition during the purchase or were you fortunate to be the only interested party? Great find. Start your "Garage" where you can post pics, or get a third party pic hosting 'cause we like pics! I think you need 10 posts to show pics if you don't use third party hosting. What state do you call home?
A lot of resources and knowledge here. Enjoy your "Reliving"!

Brett.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! Looks like i left out my name. I'm Nick and i live in a town called Shrub Oak in NY. Bought the car in April. Car was already sold but that person couldn't find the money so I was next in line of 11 people wanting the car. Trying to post pics on ROTM not working out. Is it because I need 10 posts first?

·
Super Moderator
32,605 Posts
Welcome, Nick, to the club.
Yes, you need some posts, three I think, before you can post pictures.
But you can post the url address of pictures from your picture vault site, Flickr, etc.

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,651 Posts
Hi Nick. Yeah I think it's 10. You can also start a "Garage" and post pics of your car in there. Wow, #2 of 11. That is cool for you that the first guy fell through. It is probably a project, with it being a barn find? Those are the best i think. I've been installing some interior today. The Morris, 3 point seat belts and the rear view mirror and sun visor.

Brett....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great Brett keep up the good work. My barnfind is in rough shape. I currently am working to get it running and make it road worthy and plan to drive it as is. Hope to be driving soon and under go the resto next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts