Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

My name is Ross and I have been lurking around this site for a while and thought it was time to sign up. :)

I am located in Fair Oaks (Sacramento County).

I have a 1969 Camaro that I have had since '95. It is a not a real Z28 :noway:,
but was an original RS 4speed car that was Fathom Green. Restored it in 1996 and can't stop changing things on it.

Currently has an all aluminum 482 BBC (new ZL-1 block), late Camaro 6speed, Baer brakes and a bunch of DSE goodies.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
'Hap' - first off Welcome to Team CAMARO :yes:

Very nice looking car :thumbsup:

There are quite a few guys in the NorCal area.
We get together at times at local shows/swaps and sometimes just for dinner or other outings.
Fill in you location (picture looks familar - Sac. area?) so guys get to know you and will know to ask if you're going to a local show or ???

Looking forward to more pictures and info about your car.
Hope we get to meet up at one of the venues.

John

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Nice car and welcome to Team Camaro! :beers:

Where you at in Nor Cal?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
hello everyone!

My name is ross and i have been lurking around this site for a while and thought it was time to sign up. :)

i am located in fair oaks (sacramento county).

I have a 1969 camaro that i have had since '95. It is a not a real z28 :noway:,
but was an original rs 4speed car that was fathom green. Restored it in 1996 and can't stop changing things on it.

Currently has an all aluminum 482 bbc (new zl-1 block), late camaro 6speed, baer brakes and a bunch of dse goodies.

thanks!
welcome to team camaro!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
hi all...!
I am jane..!!
I am very much new to this forum...!!
I just gone through this forum and thought that i must contribute in the discussion.
Hope everybody will help me and will make me so much comfortable here to discuss with you on the current topics opened here for discussion!!
hi jane, welcome to team camaro!!

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Welcome "neighbor" :beers: I'm in South Sac/Elk Grove area.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
313 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
X2 Kinda late .but better than never ,Welcome Ross from where it never stops raining ,well 8 weeks a year we dry up...very nice car ZL-1 whooo hooo hold on and have fun Happy Motoring

1 - 20 of 20 Posts