Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shortly after receiving the project; 1/4s installed

P&B complete, Hyper Blue Metallic (2018)

Currently working thru mechanical systems; converted from mono to multi-leaf springs this weekend. A lot of work “to go”.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome; good to know there’s a support community out there to help keep these classics going. I grew up in Walhalla SC, have lived in Aiken SC for past 33 years.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Excellent! I need to catch up with you & take a look at yours; would help me a lot In decisions about some of the “to go” work. Surprised I’ve never seen your ‘68 around town; I‘ve seen a blue ‘69 vert, a blue ‘67 hardtop, a white 67/68 vert (wasn’t close enough to distinguish), and know a guy who had an orange hardtop…but no ‘68s

·
Premium Member
1968 Camaro RS Convertible, 327, 10 bolt
6 Posts
Excellent! I need to catch up with you & take a look at yours; would help me a lot In decisions about some of the “to go” work. Surprised I’ve never seen your ‘68 around town; I‘ve seen a blue ‘69 vert, a blue ‘67 hardtop, a white 67/68 vert (wasn’t close enough to distinguish), and know a guy who had an orange hardtop…but no ‘68s
It has been on the lift more than the road. Should be put back together in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts