Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have been lurking in here for awhile reading the threads. I am a new owner of a 67 SS/RS Camaro. It was my brother in-laws and he took really good care of it. He put in a lot of performance parts, so hopefully I can take on where he left off. It supposedly puts out about 500hp. It is getting some work done on it so I haven't put it on the street yet. First thing to do is get disc brakes on it. Those drums are scary. This is my first true classic so I am really learning some new stuff here. I am used to working on and modding my E46 M3, so this will be different for me. Gotta love the sound of a 383 with headers :D

If there are any other peeps from Northern Virginia on here, I would like to talk and maybe meet sometime. Nothing like learning from the experts.

Looking forward to being on here! -Kerim
1967 Camaro 10-16-2009 002adj.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Hi Kevin.

Lots of Camaro's in Nova. I have 3 and there are some nice one up your way.

I 'own' the domain for Virginiacamaroclub.com and we are starting a Virginia Camaro Club over the winter.

Brent

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome tot TC!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I must say, this is a different atmosphere than the BMW forums I am on.

The Camaro will be in storage for the winter, but I plan on being more active with it when the weather starts warming up.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
kevin, it doesnt get cold in va!!! ..lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome aboard Kevin!

I'm right up the road in Alexandria. Let me know if you need any tips from a local first-gen Camaro-er.

Your new project looks nice!

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts