Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all .. been snooping the forum here for a few months now and finally registered today, just thought i would say hi and probably should keep my mouth shut but was wondering why there isn't a 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th etc. generation section on the board?
Z (who don't know when to keep his mouth shut)

·
Retired
26,597 Posts
Hi bolt, welcome to the site. To answer your question, if you go to the sites main page www.camaros.net you will see the site focus' on the 1st gen Camaro. We appreciate all generations and don't wish to see anyone run off if they have questions and problems with other generations. The folks here are always willing to help but since the focus is 1st gen we don't always have the answer and will refer folks to other sites that focus on generation specific interests. Good examples are;
2nd gens - www.nastyz28.com
3rd gens - www.thirdgen.org
4th gens - www.lt1tech.com & www.ls1.com

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
welcome Zbolt to Team Camaro. I guess it started out as a primarily first Gen board and there were other boards for 2nd gen, www.nastyz28.com , not sure about 3rd and 4th but guessing a board can only handle so much information, and attempt to keep common facts such as 67-68-69 share in one setting. It would take alot more moderators and admin people to get into all the gen's of camaro. Thats my 2cents worth

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, i do have a second gen and will check out nasty, but you haven't heard the last of me here, looks like a great board.. Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts