Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New to forum, been looking up threads to get familiar with the enormous amount of information here. I try to come up with a "stumper" and post it but I do a search and it's there! I live in a very small rural town and information is limited, especially for twin turbo/EFI?FAST setups. At least there is a nice track here, Honolulu got shut down about 5 years ago. Bummer. Hotel land is worth more than a 1/4 mile track I guess. Anyway, I look forward to learning more here and one day I'll come up with a question that has not been posted yet!:beers:

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
We used to hang out at the track in Honolulu back in the mid 80s when I was stationed out there. It's a shame they shut her down. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Welcome to TC! Hilo is a beautiful area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the cool replies, looks some of you spent some time out here in the middle of "parts-shipping-hell!" Other than that it's great here! See you on the forums!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the cool replies, looks some of you spent some time out here in the middle of "parts-shipping-hell!" Other than that it's great here! See you on the forums!

From one Islander to another. Welcome to TC. Shipping to here ain't great either. I'm leaving Friday for two weeks in Kauai, beauuutiful place.

Bernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts