Team Camaro Tech banner

Newbie in Iraq...

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  ScottFrock 
#1 ·
Hi Everybody!,

My name is Scott Frock, multiple (13) Camaro owner over the years...Due to a nice position I am working in over here in Iraq, I have recently purchased a x11 69 Camaro, finally. This beaut has a Rect. port headed 454...Dominator..PG (4500 converter) with a brake..12 bolt, coil overs/ladder bars with I don't even know what gears are in it yet because I bought it from a dealer while I have been here in Iraq!!! I get to tinker in 8 days though...YAY vacation. I became a member because of my love for the F-body, and the TRULY knowledgeable base of members. I will be a member too soon! :beers:

#12 ·
Welcome and hurry home safely. My nieces hubby just got home today after his 2nd tour. One of our Moderators is due home soon as well. :thumbsup: for your service.

#13 ·
Hi Everybody!,

My name is Scott Frock, multiple (13) Camaro owner over the years...Due to a nice position I am working in over here in Iraq, I have recently purchased a x11 69 Camaro, finally. This beaut has a Rect. port headed 454...Dominator..PG (4500 converter) with a brake..12 bolt, coil overs/ladder bars with I don't even know what gears are in it yet because I bought it from a dealer while I have been here in Iraq!!! I get to tinker in 8 days though...YAY vacation. I became a member because of my love for the F-body, and the TRULY knowledgeable base of members. I will be a member too soon! :beers:
Scott,Welcome to Team Camaro. That '69 must be one bad ride:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.