Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited this site a bunch several years ago, came across it while trying to sell the one car I wish I never would have sold, 67 RS/SS 396/325 Camaro. The wife and I have owned a couple dozen first generation Camaro's since the late 70's, mostly 67/68. They were the farthest thing from my mind as I'm trying to finish up a Pro touring project when I came across a 67 Ragtop in CL, the one camaro my wife has always wanted, I just kind of was kidding when I said "you're Camaro's on Craigs." Less than a week later it was in my garage with a new kind of honey-do-list. Its going to be a quick project, probably 90% done when we got it. Its a driver, non matching numbers 396 4spd 12 bolt, lots of new parts on the car and in many boxes. will post some pic's and a couple questions soon. Thanx to all, looks like a great place to hang out! ed

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you.

Now that that's out of the way we have two things to discuss:

1) Pics. We need them. (you knew it was going to be asked...)

2) Where in Maryland? I'm in Fredneck. There's quite a few of us around here.

My wife and I wanted a vert but stumbled on the coupe we have now. The price was right and the condition was within my skillset so we got it.

Also Camaro Nationals are in Frederick every year in June. Maybe I'll see you there!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I missed the Camaro Nat's this past year but we enjoyed it the year before. I work in Frederick at Ft Detrick and live about 20 minutes north, plan to hit the cruize in's this spring. I should have time over the holidays to figure out how to post pic's and will probably have a question or two pertaining to convertibles. Will be great to get out and meets some local Camaro Guy's!

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
I missed the Camaro Nat's this past year but we enjoyed it the year before. I work in Frederick at Ft Detrick and live about 20 minutes north, plan to hit the cruize in's this spring. I should have time over the holidays to figure out how to post pic's and will probably have a question or two pertaining to convertibles. Will be great to get out and meets some local Camaro Guy's!
Well then we need to get a beer together sometime. :beers:

I have another buddy locally that has a 68 327 1 owner car that recently went through a 70k refresh. Plus there's SATZ down in Gaithersburg. Maybe a nice wine cruise with the four of us this spring?

I'm going to organize something fun this year locally... might ask a couple of inliners as well since there's a few of them scattered about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts