Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

New to the forums here, not new to Camaros though. I have always built 2nd gen cars, now I'm working on a 69 convertible. The car was a garaged car in great shape, repainted once. I have removed the sheet metal and interior, stripped all the paint, resealed, primed, painted jambs, frame, insides of body panels, and firewall in imron black. Frame has new bushings, QA1 adjustable shocks, new brakes, lines, hardware, etc. Interior is going over to be deluxe style. Original 427 was blown into bits and has been replaced with a Shafiroff 540ci E.C. making 645hp. I received the engine yesterday, it is still in it's shipping crate in the back on my truck. The motor is going to be backed by a autogear m22 that I already have, and the Moser 12 bolt. March pulleys, Ron Davis Radiator, and a few other goodies. I'm looking to get some help with a few shifter linkage questions, and a few wheel fitting issues. Hopefully I can share a bit of my knowledge in the process. Pics of the project can be found here:

http://web.mac.com/hotrod/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts