Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. Just thought It's about time I introduced myself to this great site. Thanks Nev for putting me on to it. Im from Adelaide, South Australia and picked up my 67 Camaro (geez) nearly six years ago now.
Originally it was an RS. When I bought it, it had just been imported and was in poor shape. I paid the going price at that time (AU$10,500) and towed her home. I thought it was fantastic, my partner thought I was mad but she loves it now.
It had a big block from an unknown donor thrown into the engine bay and was sitting on two blocks of wood.
Anyway, all these years later it's not far off being registered. I've done most things on it two or three times (due to me changing my mind) and could of built two cars for what I've forked out on it.
Now it is right hand drive, candy apple red, mild 355 (ZEX nitrous waiting to go in), Turbo350 full manual reverse pattern 2,800 stall, Ford 9" strange centre 3.5 gears and Moser 31 spline axles. Removed the RS front because I like the look of the headlights and indicators (oops sorry, turn signals).
Future plans are a nice 427 (on a stand at the moment) which will need a 4" cowl hood. I'd love to mini tub it but it's all money.
Organising to have a ghost bumblebee stripe done at the moment after touching the big block on the stand with the front of the car and putting a nice big chip in the candy!
Anyway, here are a few pics. This site is huge and Im sure Im going to spend a lot time drooling over the machinery in here.
Cheers
Dave
View attachment 12704

View attachment 12705

View attachment 12706

View attachment 12707

View attachment 12708

View attachment 12709

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!! Nice ride!!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
welcome to team camaro...trouble making up your mind?? non of us have ever been guilty of that...hahahaha
like you many of us have spent way more than intended...keep up the good work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts