Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

This is my first post on this site. My name is Jerry from Mechanicsburg, PA.
I own a '69 'Plain Jane' Camaro. Original 327 bored.30 over, GM Performance aluminum heads, dual plane hi-rise manifold, and Holley 650 double-pumper. Original Powerglide, and original 10 bolt rearend. Many years ago the car was a US Camaro Club award winner along with winning numerous car shows including several Cleveland, OH Autorama shows. Well the car sat for 15 years, and I just started the process of restoring it back to its 'glory days'. So you'll see me posting questions frequently on this site, asking your advise or placing parts up for sale.

Thanks for you time,

Jerry

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Jerry - Welcome to TC. We are happy to help when we can. Post a few pics when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
32,600 Posts
Welcome, Jerry.
Nice project, bring on the questions, and see you've been gigged for pictures.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Good Morning Everyone,

This is my first post on this site. My name is Jerry from Mechanicsburg, PA.
I own a '69 'Plain Jane' Camaro. Original 327 bored.30 over, GM Performance aluminum heads, dual plane hi-rise manifold, and Holley 650 double-pumper. Original Powerglide, and original 10 bolt rearend. Many years ago the car was a US Camaro Club award winner along with winning numerous car shows including several Cleveland, OH Autorama shows. Well the car sat for 15 years, and I just started the process of restoring it back to its 'glory days'. So you'll see me posting questions frequently on this site, asking your advise or placing parts up for sale.

Thanks for you time,

Jerry
Jerry, welcome aboard...I see you're from Mechanicsburg. I live just a 20 minute drive away in Perry Cty. I'll be at GM Nationals at Carlisle in June with the '69. Maybe see you there! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts