Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Never been involved in one of these, hope to gain some great insight, and maybe give a little if I can
Best thing I ever did was to join this forum! I could have never pulled off my build without the help of everyone here. Great place - even better people!
Welcome to Team Camaro!

Reactions: BadJRT

·
Registered
10 Posts
pittpens24 I'm new here as well and I do not yet have a Camaro but would really like to get one. I've been browsing this site a little bit and I just noticed you have a 68 that you've done some really cool things to, that I find very desirable and would like to see similar mods in a car for myself. I noticed you're from Jersey and I'm in Lower Providence area of PA, not very far away. So anyway, I'd like to ask you a question..... I'm not very knowledgeable on all the mods and brand names of parts that end up on a car like yours. I'm looking at 68 right now but I'm not sure if they're asking too much for it and it's at one of those consignment places which I know mark the prices up for large profits. I don't wanna post a link on here and draw even more attention to it. I'm wondering if you'd take a look and see if it's worth the 60k they're asking. I offered them 48k but they shot me down quickly (haha, I wanted to see what they'd say about an offer like that... they ran it on Ebay months ago and it was a 'no sale' as it didn't meet reserve) but for me to get serious and go any higher, I'd like to see what someone of your knowledge thinks of it and the mods that were done.

I'd appreciate it,
Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can I post a photo on here or do I have to do it via a hosting photo site? I'm not very fluent with this stuff.

Thanks

·
In the 10's Moderator
19,783 Posts
Off site is easier IMO

And welcome to TC :beers:

Reactions: BadJRT
1 - 10 of 10 Posts