Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've got a 67 I'm restoring/protouring. I am looking forward to learning and corresponding on this site. I also have a warning for anyone looking for parts from a specific vendor. I will reveal the vendors name on Monday after the conclusion of a transaction that is currently going on between us. I hope that it works out, but responses like " i'm not sending all the parts that you ordered because I dont want to and you can do nothing about it" dont inspire much confidence at this point.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome. Could you give some more info about this topic. How about the location that this transaction took place.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
WELCOME !!! glad to have you and remind the dirt bag seller that you are 6'6", 260lbs and can be anywhere in the country in 5 hours or less !!!:D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Tom to Team Camaro. Remember, vendor bashing is not allowed on this site. Just tell us about your "experience" with this company or person and what the final result was. I hope you can work things out with this vendor and get everything you ordered. Good luck! :waving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts